Become EDI capable quickly with Target by partnering with the top rated EDI service provider, DataTrans Solutions. DataTrans multichannel WebEDI is an affordable, easy to use, scalable, all-in-one solution for becoming EDI compliant and capable with Target. Whether you are new to EDI or have years of experience, DataTrans WebEDI provides an intuitive and powerful solution for addressing all of your EDI requirements. DataTrans acts as your very own EDI department and adheres to Target’s EDI requirements. We ensure you are always in compliance with not only Target but all of your trading partners.
Easy EDI Compliance with Target
- Affordable, simple, easy to use, scalable cloud-based Target EDI and eCommerce solution
- Process and fulfill orders through Target all within WebEDI to ensure on-time delivery
- Easy to print UCC-128 labels, BOLs, packing slips and other required shipping documents for Target transactions
- Connect to Target and all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces through WebEDI
- Integrate Target EDI compliance with any shipping service, accounting program, ERP, 3PL, WMS and more
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
LOWER MONTHLY FEES
EDI Made Simple
Simplify, streamline and automate with DataTrans multichannel WebEDI. WebEDI provides a simple and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant within minutes to Target and all your retailers, eCommerce partners and trading partners. Streamline the procurement process with WebEDI by easily managing transactions, processing and preparing orders and efficiently fulfilling shipments with WebEDI. How does it work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions for Target EDI
Q: What is the EDI Setup for Target?
A: Target EDI setup is easy by partnering with DataTrans. Get EDI capable and compliant within minutes with an affordable, easy to use, cloud-based EDI and eCommerce solution. DataTrans acts as your very own EDI department and adheres to Target's EDI specifications and protocols ensuring you are always in compliance.
Q: What are Target's EDI Requirements?
A: Target's EDI requirements include the following most commonly used EDI transactions: EDI 850, EDI 856, EDI 810, EDI 214, EDI 852, EDI 860, EDI 864, EDI 870 and EDI 940.
Q: What EDI does Target use?
A: Target vendors use a third-party provider, DataTrans Solutions, to connect with an affordable EDI and eCommerce solution making it easy to fulfill orders for on-time delivery.
Q: What is Target DVS?
A: Target DVS (also known as Direct Vendor Ship) is an eCommerce division within Target. Target DVS suppliers will fulfill and dropship orders to online consumers.
Target EDI Compliance
Common EDI transactions for Target
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
- (EDI 810) Invoice
- (EDI 214) Transportation Carrier Shipment Status
- (EDI 852) Product Activity Data
- (EDI 860) Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
- (EDI 864) Text Message
- (EDI 870) Order Status Report
- (EDI 940) Warehouse Shipping Order
*Required EDI documents are subject to change by Target
Expand your business and connect With ANY Trading Partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based EDI portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. View a few of our trading partners below. For more information select below to find your trading partner and connect today.