Connect to Target.com with an all-in-one multichannel EDI and eCommerce solution, DataTrans WebEDI. WebEDI is an affordable, easy to use, scalable solution for becoming EDI compliant with Target.com. DataTrans provides a powerful and intuitive solution for addressing all of your EDI and eCommerce requirements. DataTrans acts as your very own EDI department and adheres to Target.com’s EDI specifications ensuring you are always in compliance.
Easy EDI Compliance with Target.com
- Affordable, simple, easy to use, scalable cloud-based Target EDI and eCommerce solution
- Process and fulfill orders through Target all within WebEDI to ensure on-time delivery
- Easy to print UCC-128 labels, BOLs, packing slips and other required shipping documents for Target transactions.
- Connect to Target and all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces through WebEDI
- Integrate Target EDI compliance with any shipping service, accounting program, ERP, 3PL, WMS and more
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Easy & Affordable
One stop shop for all your EDI and eCommerce needs with the best EDI service provider available. Efficiently fulfill Target.com EDI orders with DataTrans multichannel EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI provides a simple and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant within minutes to Target.com and all your retailers, eCommerce partners and trading partners.
Simplify, streamline and automate processes with WebEDI to easily manage, process and fulfill orders for on-time delivery. Need to integrate? WebEDI scales by integrating with any application for workflow automation. How does WebEDI work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions for Target.com EDI
Q: What is the EDI Setup for Target.com?
A: Target.com EDI setup is easy by partnering with DataTrans. Get EDI capable and compliant within minutes with an affordable, easy to use, cloud-based EDI and eCommerce solution. DataTrans acts as your very own EDI department and adheres to Target.com's EDI specifications and protocols ensuring you are always in compliance.
Q: What are Target.com's EDI Requirements?
A: Target.com's EDI requirements include the following most commonly used EDI transactions: EDI 850, EDI 856, EDI 810, EDI 214, EDI 852, EDI 860, EDI 864, EDI 870 and EDI 940.
Q: What EDI does Target.com use?
A: Target.com vendors use a third-party provider, DataTrans Solutions, to connect with an affordable EDI and eCommerce solution making it easy to fulfill orders for on-time delivery.
Q: What is Target DVS?
A: Target DVS (also known as Direct Vendor Ship) is an eCommerce division within Target. Target DVS suppliers will fulfill and dropship orders to online consumers.
Target.com EDI Compliance
Common EDI Transactions for Target.com
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
- (EDI 810) Invoice
- (EDI 214) Transportation Carrier Shipment Status
- (EDI 852) Product Activity Data
- (EDI 860) Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- (EDI 864) Text Message
- (EDI 870) Order Status Report
- (EDI 940) Warehouse Shipping Order
*Required EDI transactions are subject to change by Target.com
Expand your business and connect With ANY Trading Partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based EDI portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. View a few of our trading partners below. For more information select below to find your trading partner and connect today.