Connect to Safeway today with an all-in-one multichannel EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI is an affordable, easy to use, reliable and scalable solution for becoming EDI compliant and capable with Safeway. DataTrans provides an intuitive, powerful, cloud-based solution for addressing all of your EDI and eCommerce needs. DataTrans acts as your very own EDI department and adheres to Safeway's EDI specifications ensuring you are always in compliance. Get started with Safeway and easily connect with all your grocers, retailers and trading partners to efficiently fulfill orders all within WebEDI.
Easy EDI Compliance with Safeway
- Affordable, simple, easy to use, scalable cloud-based EDI and eCommerce solution
- Process and fulfill orders all within WebEDI to ensure on-time delivery
- Easy to print UCC-128 labels, BOLs, packing slips and other shipping documents
- Connect to all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces through WebEDI
- Integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, ERP, 3PL, WMS and more
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Simple & Affordable
The best EDI and eCommerce solution to make everyone EDI capable. Simplify and automate Safeway EDI order fulfillment with DataTrans Solutions, the leading EDI provider. DataTrans multichannel WebEDI provides a simple and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant within minutes to Safeway and all your grocers, retailers, eCommerce partners and trading partners. Streamline processing with WebEDI and easily manage activity, process transactions and efficiently fulfill orders for on-time delivery. As your business evolves, WebEDI scales by integrating with any application. How does WebEDI work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
Need to connect with more grocers and retailers? Expand your network and connect with any trading partner in addition to Safeway. Easily connect with Albertsons, King Soopers, Kroger, Meijer, QFC or Trader Joe's. Looking for a specific grocer? View our network of trading partners and seamlessly connect and expand your business.
Safeway EDI Compliance
Common EDI Transactions for Safeway
- (EDI 810) Invoice
- (EDI 820) Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- (EDI 824) Application Advice
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 865) Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement
- (EDI 875) Grocery Products Purchase Order
- (EDI 880) Grocery Products Invoice
- (EDI 894) Delivery/Return Base Record
- (EDI 895) Delivery/Return Acknowledgement or Adjustment
*Required EDI transactions are subject to change by Safeway
Expand your business and connect With ANY Trading Partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based EDI portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. View a few of our trading partners below. For more information select below to find your trading partner and connect today.