Become EDI capable quickly with Home Depot. Get started with an all-in-one multichannel EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI equips users with a simple, secure and affordable solution for becoming EDI compliant and capable quickly with Home Depot. DataTrans WebEDI provides an intuitive and powerful solution for addressing all of your EDI and eCommerce needs. DataTrans is the industry's preferred EDI provider that adheres to trading partners' EDI specifications ensuring you are always in compliance.
Easy EDI Compliance with Home Depot
- Affordable, simple, easy to use, scalable cloud-based Home Depot EDI and eCommerce solution
- Process and fulfill orders all within WebEDI to ensure on-time delivery
- Easy to print Home Depot UCC-128 labels, BOLs, packing slips and other shipping documents
- Connect to all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces through Home Depot WebEDI
- Integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, ERP, 3PL, WMS and more
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Simple
#1 EDI and eCommerce solution to make everyone EDI capable. Simplify and automate Home Depot order fulfillment with DataTrans multichannel WebEDI. WebEDI provides an easy and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant within minutes to Home Depot and all your retailers, eCommerce partners and trading partners.
Streamline the procurement process with WebEDI by easily managing transactions and efficiently fulfilling orders for on-time delivery with WebEDI. As your business evolves, WebEDI scales by seamlessly integrating with any application. How does it work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions for Home Depot EDI
Q: What are Home Depot EDI transaction sets?
A: Common EDI transactions for Home Depot include: EDI 850, EDI 856, EDI 810, EDI 812, EDI 820, EDI 852, EDI 860, EDI 864 and EDI 870. Maintain Home Depot EDI compliance with the industry's preferred EDI and eCommerce provider, DataTrans Solutions. Easily become EDI capable and compliance with Home Depot by partnering with DataTrans.
Home Depot EDI Compliance
Common EDI Documents for Home Depot
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
- (EDI 810) Invoice
- (EDI 812) Credit/ Debit Adjustment
- (EDI 820) Payment Order/ Remittance Advice
- (EDI 852) Product Activity Data
- (EDI 860) Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- (EDI 864) Text Message
- (EDI 870) Order Status Report
*Required EDI documents are subject to change by Home Depot
Expand your business and connect With ANY Trading Partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based EDI portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. View a few of our trading partners below. For more information select below to find your trading partner and connect today.