Become EDI capable quickly with CVS Pharmacy. Get started with DataTrans multichannel all-in-one WebEDI. WebEDI is a simple, secure and affordable solution for becoming EDI compliant and capable quickly with CVS. Whether you are new to EDI or have years of experience, DataTrans WebEDI provides an intuitive and powerful solution for addressing all of your EDI and eCommerce needs. DataTrans acts as your very own EDI department and adheres to CVS' EDI specifications ensuring you are always in compliance.
Painless EDI Compliance with CVS
- Affordable, simple, easy to use, scalable cloud-based CVS EDI and CVS eCommerce solution
- Process and fulfill orders through CVS all within WebEDI to ensure on-time delivery
- Easy to print UCC-128 labels, BOLs, packing slips and other shipping documents to become CVS EDI compliant
- Connect to all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces, including CVS eCommerce through WebEDI
- Integrate your CVS EDI with any shipping service, accounting program, ERP, 3PL, WMS and more
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Easy & Affordable
Simplify CVS EDI processing and fulfillment with DataTrans multichannel EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI provides a simple and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant within minutes to CVS and all your pharmacies, retailers, eCommerce partners and trading partners. Streamline the procurement process with WebEDI by easily managing transactions, processing and preparing orders and efficiently fulfilling shipments with WebEDI. As your business evolves, WebEDI scales with your company growth by integrating with any application. How does it work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions for CVS EDI
Q: Why do I need EDI to be a CVS supplier?
A: CVS requires vendor EDI compliance to easily manage their procurement process with suppliers. DataTrans is a third-party EDI provider to CVS that enables suppliers to easily connect, manage and fulfill orders within a multichannel cloud-based EDI and eCommerce portal simplifying the fulfillment process.
CVS EDI Compliance
CVS requires supplier EDI compliance as it is the most efficient way to manage transactions and communications with their supplier community. As DataTrans Solutions adheres to CVS EDI specifications, maintain 100% EDI compliance and easily fulfill orders with an all-in-one EDI and eCommerce solution. Increase productivity with the most affordable and easy to use cloud-based WebEDI portal to easily exchange CVS EDI transactions such as purchase orders (EDI 850), invoices (EDI 810)and more.
Common EDI Transactions for CVS
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
- (EDI 810) Invoice
- (EDI 812) Credit/ Debit Adjustment
- (EDI 820) Payment Order / Remittance Advice
- (EDI 824) Application Advice
- (EDI 830) Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- (EDI 846) Inventory Inquiry / Advice
- (EDI 852) Product Activity Data
- (EDI 860) Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- (EDI 864) Text Message
*Required EDI documents are subject to change by CVS
Expand your business and connect With ANY Trading Partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based EDI portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. View a few of our trading partners below. For more information select below to find your trading partner and connect today.