EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation
The EDI 814 transaction is an electronic General Request, Response or Confirmation (also known as ANSI X12 EDI 814). An EDI 814 transaction is primarily used in utilities/energy industry to request actions to be performed, to respond to requested actions or to confirm information related to the request or actions performed. There are several variations of an EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation which include 814, 814C, 814D, 814E, 814HU, 814R and more.
All-In-One Multichannel Solution
- Automate processing and operations with DataTrans
- Simplify processes, improve accuracy and minimize data entry
- Efficiently manage activity and process transactions all within WebEDI
- Connect to your entire network on one portal and maintain compliance
- Scalable portal that integrates with any application and business system
Automate, Simplify & Streamline
EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation transaction variations include:
- EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation - C (814C) is known as a change request for example customer change of address, residential name change record or non-residential name change
- EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation - D (814D) is known for reversal transactions such as supplier initiated drop request or customer initiated drop request
- EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation - E (814E) is known as enrollment/historical usage
- EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation - HU (814HU) is known for historical billing usage
- EDI 814 General Request, Response or Confirmation - R (814R) is known as a reinstatement request
Other Common X12 EDI Transactions
- (EDI 810) Invoice
- (EDI 830) Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- (EDI 846) Inventory/Inquiry Advice
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 855) Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
View full list of the most commonly used EDI transactions
LOWER MONTHLY FEES
SPECIAL DROP SHIP RATES
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Easy & Affordable
Seamlessly fulfill orders with DataTrans multichannel all-in-one EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI provides an easy and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant. Easily manage, process and fulfill orders all within WebEDI. As your business evolves, WebEDI scales by integrating with any application including any shipping service, accounting program, WMS, 3PL, ERP, API connection and more. How does WebEDI work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
of Trading Partners
Connect with any trading partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI service provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. Scroll through to view a few of our trading partners below. For more information select see all trading partners.
Easily integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, eCommerce solution, ERP, 3PL, WMS, API connection and more.explore integrations
DataTrans is the industry's most trusted EDI and eCommerce service provider. We take pride in providing live, responsive, knowledgeable U.S.-based support. DataTrans acts as an extension of your company, your very own EDI department helping you connect, automate and expand your business. Learn more about DataTrans, read our reviews & get started today.
I personally have been working with Datatrans for over 10+. DataTrans services, customer support and tech capabilities/offerings are like no other. We just recently we migrated from Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Online. All I can say is WOW! They had us up an running in no time and communicated with us every step of the way. They are truly partners in every sense of the word. I will never use anyone else!
-Shannon Peters, LunchSkins
Learn more about LunchSkins
AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
From the very beginning, the analyst that I was working with was very knowledgeable and supportive. Within a short amount of time your team was able to make customizations to allow us to better assist our customers. The WebEDI portal is a definite plus because it provides us with all of the detailed information that we need and it is very easy to navigate. Lastly, your customer support staff is simply amazing!! They provide us with the assistance we need in a timely manner no matter the situation. We look forward to continuing our partnership with DataTrans for years to come!!
– LaToya Torrance , AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
Learn more about AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
LatchPal by Happy Fig
We’re thrilled to be working with DataTrans; they provide wonderful customer service, understand our organization’s needs, and have delivered custom solutions to help us grow. DataTrans is a true partner in every sense of the word. So glad we’ve found them.
Melissa LaHann, LatchPal by Happy Fig
Learn more about LatchPal