EDI 277 Healthcare Claim Status Notification
The EDI 277 transaction is an electronic Healthcare Claim Status Notification (also known as ANSI X12 EDI 277). An EDI 277 Healthcare Claim Status Notification is sent by the healthcare insurance company/payor to report on the status of claims that were previously submitted by healthcare providers.
All-In-One Multichannel Solution & Workflow Automation
- Healthcare suppliers can easily become EDI compliant, manage activity and fulfill orders within WebEDI
- Scalable portal that integrates with any application from shipping services, accounting programs, eCommerce marketplaces, ERPs, 3PLs, EMRs, EHRs and more
- Healthcare providers can automate healthcare procurement and simplify vendor onboarding
- Enhances operational efficiencies for HIPAA claims processing
Automate, Simplify & Streamline
EDI 277 Healthcare Claim Status Notification can be used for the following ways:
- An EDI 277 can be sent in response to an EDI 276 transaction with the request details
- An insurance company/payor can request additional information about a submitted claim (an EDI 837 transaction)
- An insurance company/payor can provide claim status information to the healthcare provider independent of receiving an EDI 276
Other Common X12 EDI Transactions
- (EDI 270) Healthcare Eligibility/ Benefit Inquiry
- (EDI 271) Healthcare Eligibility/ Benefit Response
- (EDI 276) Healthcare Claim Status Request
- (EDI 278) Healthcare Service Review Information
- (EDI 834) Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance
- (EDI 835) Healthcare Claim Payment/ Advice
- (EDI 837) Healthcare Claim Transaction
View the most commonly used EDI transactions.
LOWER MONTHLY FEES
SPECIAL DROP SHIP RATES
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Easy & Affordable
Seamlessly fulfill orders with DataTrans multichannel all-in-one EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI provides an easy and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant. Easily manage, process and fulfill orders all within WebEDI. As your business evolves, WebEDI scales by integrating with any application including any shipping service, accounting program, WMS, 3PL, ERP, API connection and more. How does WebEDI work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
of Trading Partners
Connect with any trading partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI service provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. Scroll through to view a few of our trading partners below. For more information select see all trading partners.
Easily integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, eCommerce solution, ERP, 3PL, WMS, API connection and more.explore integrations
DataTrans is the industry's most trusted EDI and eCommerce service provider. We take pride in providing live, responsive, knowledgeable U.S.-based support. DataTrans acts as an extension of your company, your very own EDI department helping you connect, automate and expand your business. Learn more about DataTrans, read our reviews & get started today.
I personally have been working with Datatrans for over 10+. DataTrans services, customer support and tech capabilities/offerings are like no other. We just recently we migrated from Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Online. All I can say is WOW! They had us up an running in no time and communicated with us every step of the way. They are truly partners in every sense of the word. I will never use anyone else!
-Shannon Peters, LunchSkins
Learn more about LunchSkins
AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
From the very beginning, the analyst that I was working with was very knowledgeable and supportive. Within a short amount of time your team was able to make customizations to allow us to better assist our customers. The WebEDI portal is a definite plus because it provides us with all of the detailed information that we need and it is very easy to navigate. Lastly, your customer support staff is simply amazing!! They provide us with the assistance we need in a timely manner no matter the situation. We look forward to continuing our partnership with DataTrans for years to come!!
– LaToya Torrance , AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
Learn more about AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
LatchPal by Happy Fig
We’re thrilled to be working with DataTrans; they provide wonderful customer service, understand our organization’s needs, and have delivered custom solutions to help us grow. DataTrans is a true partner in every sense of the word. So glad we’ve found them.
Melissa LaHann, LatchPal by Happy Fig
Learn more about LatchPal