EDI 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
The EDI 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender (also known as x12 204) transaction is used an EDI document used by shippers (such as a manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or company that handles shipment of goods) to request a full truckload motor carrier for the movement of a shipment. An EDI 204 can be used for creating a new shipment, updating or replacing a current shipment or canceling a shipment. The 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender includes detailed puckup and delivery information.
All-In-One Multichannel Solution & Workflow Automation
- All-In-One multichannel EDI & eCommerce solution
- Affordable, simple, easy to use, scalable cloud-based EDI and eCommerce portal
- Process and fulfill orders all within WebEDI to ensure on-time delivery
- Easy to print UCC-128 labels, BOLs, packing slips and other shipping documents
- Connect to all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces through WebEDI
- Integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, ERP, 3PL, WMS, API connection and more
Easy Order Fulfillment & Tracking
Key data elements included in the EDI 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- Description of goods to be shipped (such as weight and UOM)
- Scheduling information
- Ship-to location information
- Receiver contact information
- Shipping instructions
- Equipment requirements (such as truck size requirement)
Benefits of using EDI 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- Improves shipment planning and data accuracy of information exchanged
- Eliminates manual data entry, errors, discrepancies and delays
- Enhances efficiency, automates processing and provides real-time visibility
- Provides carriers insight of shipment requirements
How to use EDI 204
EDI 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender is created and sent by a shipper when goods are ready to be transported. The tender provides the carrier with details of the load and requests shipment pickup.
This initiates the next response document EDI 990 Response to a Load Tender if the carrier choose to accept the load.
Other Common X12 EDI Transactions
- (EDI 210) Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- (EDI 211) Motor Carrier Bill of Lading
- (ED 214) Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- (EDI 846) Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
- (EDI 940) Warehouse Shipping Order
- (EDI 943) Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice
- (EDI 944) Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice
- (EDI 945) Warehouse Shipping Advice
- (EDI 947) Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice
- (EDI 990) Response to a Load Tender
LOWER MONTHLY FEES
SPECIAL DROP SHIP RATES
LIVE PHONE SUPPORT
EDI Made Easy & Affordable
Seamlessly fulfill orders with DataTrans multichannel all-in-one EDI and eCommerce solution, WebEDI. WebEDI provides an easy and affordable way to become EDI capable and compliant. Easily manage, process and fulfill orders all within WebEDI. As your business evolves, WebEDI scales by integrating with any application including any shipping service, accounting program, WMS, 3PL, ERP, API connection and more. How does WebEDI work? Simple, view our video or contact us for more information.
of Trading Partners
Connect with any trading partner
DataTrans is the leading EDI service provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. Scroll through to view a few of our trading partners below. For more information select see all trading partners.
Easily integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, eCommerce solution, ERP, 3PL, WMS, API connection and more.explore integrations
DataTrans is the industry's most trusted EDI and eCommerce service provider. We take pride in providing live, responsive, knowledgeable U.S.-based support. DataTrans acts as an extension of your company, your very own EDI department helping you connect, automate and expand your business. Learn more about DataTrans, read our reviews & get started today.
I personally have been working with Datatrans for over 10+. DataTrans services, customer support and tech capabilities/offerings are like no other. We just recently we migrated from Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Online. All I can say is WOW! They had us up an running in no time and communicated with us every step of the way. They are truly partners in every sense of the word. I will never use anyone else!
-Shannon Peters, LunchSkins
Learn more about LunchSkins
AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
From the very beginning, the analyst that I was working with was very knowledgeable and supportive. Within a short amount of time your team was able to make customizations to allow us to better assist our customers. The WebEDI portal is a definite plus because it provides us with all of the detailed information that we need and it is very easy to navigate. Lastly, your customer support staff is simply amazing!! They provide us with the assistance we need in a timely manner no matter the situation. We look forward to continuing our partnership with DataTrans for years to come!!
– LaToya Torrance , AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
Learn more about AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
LatchPal by Happy Fig
We’re thrilled to be working with DataTrans; they provide wonderful customer service, understand our organization’s needs, and have delivered custom solutions to help us grow. DataTrans is a true partner in every sense of the word. So glad we’ve found them.
Melissa LaHann, LatchPal by Happy Fig
Learn more about LatchPal