DataTrans is the #1 EDI provider for consumer packaged goods (CPG) with our powerful, affordable, easy to use, scalable software. By utilizing DataTrans cloud-based solutions, manufacturers can improve efficiency, easily manage inventory, procure materials, and gain visibility into their operations. Whether you are a small manufacturer utilizing WebEDI to connect to a few OEMs or a large manufacturing company integrating WebEDI with your ERP and connecting to thousands to trading partners, DataTrans has the solution for you.
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) EDI
All-In-One Multichannel EDI & eCommerce Solution for CPG
- Affordable, only pay for what you use. Monthly terms, no long-term contract
- Simple, easy to use, reliable web-based portal
- Connect to all your trading partners and eCommerce marketplaces through WebEDI
- WebEDI Product Catalog. Great for the ASN Auto-Pack Feature
- UCC-128 labels, included free of charge. No additional module
- Easy to print Packing Slips, BOLs, Invoices and other shipping documents
- Batch processing of ASNs, invoices and other EDI documents
- Seasonal Hibernation
EASY TO USE
live phone support
24/7 SYSTEM MONITORING
EDI Made Easy
Benefits of DataTrans EDI Solutions for the CPG Industry
With DataTrans easy to use WebEDI to our full end-to-end EDI integration with any ERP, manufacturers can focus on what they do best, their business. Get started with the best EDI solution for CPG manufacturing.
- Easy to use cloud-based portal that scales with your business growth.
- Seamlessly process, manage and fulfill orders, generate response documents and shipping labels all within WebEDI.
- Includes all of the required EDI transaction sets by OEMs and trading partners.
- Scales by integrating with your ERP for a complete end-to-end integration. Whether you prefer a full integration or only integrate core documents and process non-critical documents through WebEDI, DataTrans offers flexible solutions that best support your business processes.
- Enhances efficiency, maintains lean manufacturing with our ASN feature, provides visibility into with detailed reporting and allows you to print UCC-128 labels, VICs bill of ladings and packing slips at no addtional cost.
- Supports both ANSI X12 and EDIFACT, allowing you to seamlessly connect with international trading partners and OEMs.
- Integrates with any application and connects to trading partners’ preferred communication method such as AS2, SFTP, VAN and so on.
- Ensures EDI compliance with your entire network.
- 24/7 system monitoring and reliability paired with our knowledgeable, responsive, live support team.
CPG EDI Transaction Sets
Required EDI documents for manufacturing vary based on OEM/trading partner requirements. The most commonly used transaction sets include:
- (EDI 830) Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- (EDI 850) Purchase Order
- (EDI 855) Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- (EDI 856) Advance Shipment Notice
- (EDI 810) Invoice
The Only Solution You'll Ever Need
EDI Solutions & Communication Protocol
From small business to complete EDI infrastructure, DataTrans enhances daily operations and provides workflow automation for manufacturers. Browse a few of our CPG EDI solutions below and contact us to get started today.
- WebEDI: WebEDI is a simple, reliable, easy to use, secure way to get EDI capable and compliant with your entire network. WebEDI is an all-in-one solution allowing you to easily process and fulfill orders, print shipping labels and documents, simplify order fulfillment and scales with your company. Learn more about WebEDI.
- Ship in no time: Integrate WebEDI with shipping services to further streamline your day-to-day operations. Sync tracking numbers, generate shipping labels, and ensure on-time delivery. Ship to stores, warehouses, or dropship direct to consumers. Learn more about our shipping integrators.
- Invoicing made easy: WebEDI invoices can easily be generated all within your portal. If you use an accounting program such as QuickBooks, minimize data entry by connecting two powerful system, DataTrans WebEDI and QuickBooks, and effortlessly manage order-to-invoice processing. Learn more about QuickBooks EDI integration.
- Complete automation with ERP Integration: Completely automates workflow and enhances efficiency by integrating WebEDI with any application such as any ERP, 3PL/WMS, MRP, TMS or other business systems. Learn more about our EDI to ERP integration.
- VAN: DataTrans provides reliable EDI communications connectivity to trading partners through our extensive network. Connect and link electronically to your trading partners with multiple communications protocols and methods. Learn more about our VAN service.
- Communication protocols may vary based on business requirements but DataTrans supports all including VAN, FTP, SFTP, POP/SMTP, HTTPS, AS1, AS2, AS3 and so on.
Find out more about our EDI and eCommerce solutions, simply select to learn more.
DataTrans specializes in supporting your business requirements. Connect, integrate, automate and expand your business with our all-in-one multichannel EDI and eCommerce solution. Get started today with the industry's preferred EDI and eCommerce provider, one solution with endless options for all your EDI and eCommerce needs.
DataTrans is the leading EDI service provider that maintains connections with thousands of companies allowing users to easily manage activity within our cloud-based portal, WebEDI. We are constantly adding new companies to our network and we try to keep this list as current as possible. Scroll through to view a few of our trading partners below. For more information select see all trading partners.
Easily integrate with any shipping service, accounting program, eCommerce solution, ERP, 3PL, WMS, API connection and more.explore integrations
DataTrans is the industry's most trusted EDI and eCommerce service provider. We take pride in providing live, responsive, knowledgeable U.S.-based support. DataTrans acts as an extension of your company, your very own EDI department helping you connect, automate and expand your business. Learn more about DataTrans, read our reviews & get started today.
I personally have been working with Datatrans for over 10+. DataTrans services, customer support and tech capabilities/offerings are like no other. We just recently we migrated from Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Online. All I can say is WOW! They had us up an running in no time and communicated with us every step of the way. They are truly partners in every sense of the word. I will never use anyone else!
-Shannon Peters, LunchSkins
Learn more about LunchSkins
AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
From the very beginning, the analyst that I was working with was very knowledgeable and supportive. Within a short amount of time your team was able to make customizations to allow us to better assist our customers. The WebEDI portal is a definite plus because it provides us with all of the detailed information that we need and it is very easy to navigate. Lastly, your customer support staff is simply amazing!! They provide us with the assistance we need in a timely manner no matter the situation. We look forward to continuing our partnership with DataTrans for years to come!!
– LaToya Torrance , AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
Learn more about AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
LatchPal by Happy Fig
We’re thrilled to be working with DataTrans; they provide wonderful customer service, understand our organization’s needs, and have delivered custom solutions to help us grow. DataTrans is a true partner in every sense of the word. So glad we’ve found them.
Melissa LaHann, LatchPal by Happy Fig
Learn more about LatchPal