Get EDI ENABLED with CVS
DataTrans WebEDI equips users with a simple, secure, reliable and cost-effective solution for becoming EDI capable quickly with CVS. Whether you are new to Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or have years of experience, DataTrans WebEDI provides an intuitive and powerful solution for addressing all of your EDI requirements. Gain EDI compliance with CVS from the industry’s premier EDI provider.
CVS required EDI documents include:
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advance Shipment Notice
- 810 Invoice
- 812 Credit/ Debit Adjustment
- 820 Payment Order/ Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 830 Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/ Advice
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
- 864 Text Message
*Required EDI documents for CVS are subject to change
Easily ADD CONNECTIONS
Join DataTrans Network with CVS and easily adding connections with companies you do business with both now and in the future.
View our Network of retailers & more.
WebEDI Features & Benefits
*Shown with optional Quickbooks and Shipping Service API Integration. Only 850 POs and 810 Invoices are shown. All EDI documents can be supported.